Prairie Group consists of Royal Canadian Air Force Association Wings in Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
Prairie Group Board of Directors:
- Chair: Herb Harrison
- 500 Wing Rep: Stan Blady
- 600 Wing Rep: Bill Peake
NEW! A MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIR OF THE NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Extract: “RCAF Association chartered-Wings, those being the community-based organizations consisting only of RCAF Association members, are now re-opening, as stay-at-home measures are being relaxed to varying degrees across Canada. In response, the National Executive Council encourages RCAF Association members to re-engage with their fellow members and re-start ongoing plans for celebrating the RCAF centenary in April 2024…” The message in it’s entirety is available here.
UPCOMING EVENTS OF NOTE!
- March 21, 2020: 600 Wing AGM. Tony Roma’s, Regina, SK. Cocktails 1800, dinner 1900, AGM to follow. POSTPONED
- May 9, 2020: Prairie Group AGM. Unit 283 Anavets, Winnipeg, MB. POSTPONED
- June 16, 2020: 500 Wing AGM. Unit 283 Anavets, Winnipeg, MB. 1330. POSTPONED
- October 16-18, 2020: National AGM. Courtyard by Marriott Hotel, Hamilton, ON.
500 (City of Winnipeg) Wing – Winnipeg, MB
- 500 Wing meets the third Tuesday of the month at Unit 283 Anavets, 3584 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg at 1330 hours (1:30PM). Meetings temporarily suspended due to COVID-19.
- 500 Wing website
- Contact 500 Wing via email
600 (Regina) Wing – Regina, SK
- 600 Wing meets the third Wednesday of the month at Cabela’s (Board Room), 4901 Gordon Road, Regina at 0930 hours (9:30am). Meetings temporarily suspended due to COVID-19.
- 600 Wing website
- Contact 600 Wing via email
602 (Lynx) Wing – Saskatoon, SK
- You may learn more about 602 Wing by searching for their facebook page. Alternatively, please contact the Executive Director of the RCAF Association at firstname.lastname@example.org